What Is Given To Each Puppy/Adult
A copy of the vet receipt for the first set of puppy shots and the
puppy's worming record. An adult Vet Record when adopting an
2. Copies of our two guarantees. Click here to read these two guarantees.
3. A folder of general puppy and dog information.
4. A lengthy email is sent that includes much helpful
information most of which is not in the folder mentioned above.
5. A note
called the "10 Day Switch" telling how to slowly switch to the buyer's
brand of puppy/adult dog food to help prevent the normal diarrhea associated with a quick switch to another brand of puppy/adult food.
6. Receipt for purchase of a puppy/adult dog.
Lifetime support: We are always available to help with any
questions or concerns that you may have. You may either email us or
give us a call. Emailing often receives the fastest response.
What Is Done For Each Puppy/Adult Dog Before He/She Leaves Us:
1. A vet exam.
2. First set of puppy shots.
If the puppy is an older puppy, he/she will have additional puppy
shots as well. Adult dogs will be caught-up-to-date on their
needed shots and will also be spayed/neutered.
3. Current heartworm preventative.
5. Socialization with teens and adults and
with other puppies and some obedience training.
What Is Suggested To Buy:
1. A bag of dry
puppy/adult dog food: Please ask us what puppy/adult dog food that your puppy/adult
eating while with us.
2. A collar and leash.
3. Bowls for food and water.
4. A steel puppy/dog comb and brush. These are what we
5. A dog toothbrush and dog toothpaste. Beef and chicken
flavors are preferred by dogs.
6. Plenty of chew bones and toys.
7. Mild puppy/dog shampoo.
8. A probiotic that
can be bought at a pet store.
9. Sign up for Puppy/Dog Obedience classes.
What is included with, done for, available for, and suggested to buy for each puppy/adult